Monday, December 19, 2011
I'M BACK!!!
I can't believe I made it through last week and the busy crazy fog I was struggling to see through. The Red Bull event was a huge success and I'm so proud of the DC Red Bull team for pulling it off. We successfully hosted 130 Red Bull Employees, the CEO for North America and the Leadership Team from Headquarters...whew! In true Red Bull style we stayed at the W Hotel (if you haven't check out their rooftop it's a must-see in DC...great views of the National Mall and you're so close to the White House it feels wrong!) The first night we rented out the entire National Air and Space Museum and hosted a dinner for our group. We had full access to the flight simulators and the IMAX theater. The next day we were in meetings from 8am-6pm, but went out for a dinner and lots of dancing afterward. I created a "Red Bull Passport" for the week that had our itinerary, information on the Air and Space museum and a navigator for DC. There were a lot of other little details that went into the event, but I won't bore you with all of that nonsense. It was truly a monster to plan, but so worth it! (I may have had a few breakdowns along the way) Everyone had a blast and it was a week that truly defined what an amazing company Red Bull is to work for. I was so worn out from the week that I literally slept all weekend...well except for Friday night when Rich played at the piano bar in Georgetown, Mr. Smiths. It was so great to see him back in his element. As usual, he was extremely entertaining and laid it all out on the black and whites :) I am so excited for the next 2 weeks: Hanukkah, Christmas, visiting friends (and babies) in Raleigh and then spending NYE in Charlotte with some of my favorites! So many wonderful things to look forward to...I hope this week flies by :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment